We work hard to ensure your photos won’t spend time in the mail. We have different speeds and carriers for different sized orders, but generally follow these guidelines:
Initial Box Shipment To You
- Most of our services are carried by the United States Postal Service and arrive within 1-5 days.
- Occasionally, the Cavernous Crates service may be sent by UPS (if the address is within their delivery range).
The Photos You Send To Us
- All our prepaid inbound shipping is carried by the United States Postal Service. The USPS offers fast shipping with conveniences for our customers like package pickup from your doorstep. These arrive to our parcel locker usually within 5 business days.
- We do daily (M-F) package pick-ups, and then check in your photos to our lab the same day.
Returning Your Photos
- After scanning, we typically send photos back the same way they arrived (USPS Parcel Select or Priority Mail). There are some instances where we return your photos via UPS Ground.
- Your photos will be delivered to you 2-7 days after the order is complete.
- You can optionally pay for Signature Confirmation for this return shipment, ensuring the photos are put into your hands.
Requesting Different Shipping Options
If you would like to change the shipping of any (or all) three steps above, please contact us at [email protected] with your order number and shipping request. This includes requests such as (but not limited to):
- Shipping photos using a different carrier (USPS, UPS, FedEx).
- Changing shipping speed or priority service.
- Holding return photos until you return from vacation or a large move.
We are very flexible in our shipping methods and will do what we can to accommodate your situation or ensure your photos arrive in perfect condition each time.