We work hard to ensure your photos won’t spend time in the mail. We have different speeds and carriers for different sized orders, but generally follow these guidelines:
Initial Box Shipment To You
- All services are carried by the United States Postal Service and arrive within 1-5 days.
The Photos You Send To Us
- All our prepaid shipping is carried by USPS Priority Mail. This is pre-insured, fast shipping with conveniences for our customers like package pickup from your doorstep. These arrive to our parcel locker within 3 business days.
- We do daily (M-F) pick-ups and check-ins of packages sent to us.
Returning Your Photos
- After scanning, we typically send photos back the same way they arrived (USPS Priority Mail). There are some instances where we return your photos via UPS Ground, but this is rare.
- Your photos will be delivered to you 2-5 days after the order is complete.
- You can optionally pay for Signature Confirmation for this return shipment, ensuring the photos are put into your hands.
Requesting Different Shipping Options
If you would like to change the shipping of any (or all) three steps above, please contact us at [email protected] with your order number and shipping request. This includes requests such as (but not limited to):
- Shipping photos using a different carrier (UPS, FedEx).
- Holding return photos until you return from vacation or a large move.
We are very flexible in our shipping methods and will do what we can to accommodate your situation or ensure your photos arrive in perfect condition each time.